Precision Fusion IMS Training Ball
The Fusion training ball range is made to International Match ball Standard (IMS), delivering strength and durability on a host of different pitches. Their consistency in the most challenging of conditions provides players with dependable performance, instilling confidence for the big game.
- International Match Standard training ball.
- Textured TPU outer shell.
- PU sealing at seams for high level of resistance to water absorption.
- 3.5mm EVA foam backing.
- One PV backing layer.
- HR wound bladder with high rebound properties & polyester latex cemented winding.
The Fusion has passed rigorous testing to FIFA IMS standard for:
- Circumference to check to ball is the perfect size
- Sphericity to check the ball is perfectly round
- Rebound properties at different temperatures so the ball remains optimum in any environment
- Ball weight between tight parameters
- Loss of pressure so the ball loses very little air over a long period of time
- Water absorption so the ball remains playable even in the wettest conditions
1. ORDER ONLINE
Shop our extensive range of online products. When you've found what you're looking for, simply add it to your shopping cart and proceed to the checkout.
2. CHOOSE YOUR CLICK & COLLECT STORE
At checkout, selected Contact Free Click & Collect from stores
3. WHEN YOUR ORDER IS READY, CALL US TO SCHEDULE PICK UP
When your order is ready for collection, we will SMS or email you to notify you. Call your collection store to schedule a Pick Up time.
4. CALL ON ARRIVAL AND STAY IN THE CAR
Once a suitable time is arranged, you can drive to the store's car park and collect your order.
1. What is Contact Free Click & Collect?
Contact Free Click & Collect is our way of keeping our customers and staff safe during the COVID-19 outbreak. This option allows you to order your shopping online and collect it from and eligible store without having to come into close contact with others.
2. When will my order be ready?
After your order has been placed you will recieve an email or SMS (depending on what you selected as a preferred contact) confirming your order is ready for collection, along with the store details. The confirmation alert is sent to you when the order has been processed in full; therefore visiting the store prior to receiving the alert may result in your items not being ready.
3. When can i collect my order?
Orders must be collected during store opening hours. Store trading hours are displayed online on our store locator page.