Bringing a new look to the iconic Waffle franchise, the Nike Waffle One balances everything you love most about heritage Nike running with fresh innovations. Its new durable plastic heel clip adds energy, while a mixture of transparent mesh and luscious suedes get you ready for summertime. The new springy midsole features the classic wedge shape while the updated Waffle outsole provides a level of support and traction you have to feel to believe.
- The mixed upper features transparent mesh and soft suedes, adding dimension and texture to the shoe while keeping it airy.
- The dual-stacked midsole keeps the classic wedge shape of the Waffle franchise for a soft, cushioned ride.
- New TPU heel clip creates a dynamic look that adds support and energy while the zigzag stitching mixes DIY appeal with urban edginess.
- Iconic rubber Waffle outsole has been updated with new moulded lugs for added support, traction and durability.
- Low-cut collar features soft edges for a sleek look that feels comfortable.
- Rubber sole
- Not intended for use as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Style: DA7995 200
In 1971 Nike cofounder Bill Bowerman was watching his wife, Barbara, make breakfast on a waffle iron when inspiration struck. He swapped batter for rubber, and the Waffle outsole was born. It not only delivers traction, durability and heritage Nike style—it proves that greatness is in the everyday. And that old, rusty waffle iron? Well, it now sits on a pedestal at Nike World Headquarters.