A FUTURISTIC LEAP FORWARD.
Bring the past into the future with the Nike Air Max 2090, a bold look inspired by the DNA of the iconic Air Max 90. Brand-new Nike Air cushioning underfoot adds unparalleled comfort while transparent mesh on the upper blends with timeless OG features for an edgy, modernized look.
- More Air underfoot creates a softer, more comfortable ride while ribbed plastic frames your air for a bold, futuristic look.
- Internal booty construction and padded heel feels soft and comfortable for all-day wear.
- The new speed design lets you quickly lace up and go.
- Cushlon foam midsole feels soft and comfortable.
- Rubber faux-Waffle outsole with large flex grooves mixes heritage style with modern aesthetic while add traction and durability.
- Pull tab on heel
- "AIR" logo is recessed into heel for a lasting look
- Shown: Black/Wolf Grey/Anthracite/White
- Style: CW7306-001
Nike Air Max Origins
Revolutionary Air technology first made its way into Nike footwear in 1978. In 1987, the Air Max 1 debuted with visible Air technology in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air cushioning—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking color combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.