BOYS GRAPHIC SWIM SHORTS
SWIM SHORTS MADE OF SOFT, CHLORINE-RESISTANT FABRIC.
Writing their name in the sand. Swimming in the waves. Kids have a magical time at the beach. It's our responsibility to safeguard its future, which is why these adidas swim shorts are made with recycled plastic. It's part of our commitment to the health of the world's oceans.
- Classic length: 40 cm side seam (size Med)
- Elastic waist with inner drawcord
- 100% recycled polyester
- Ultra-flat and soft fabric
- Swim shorts with mesh briefs
- Infinitex Fitness Eco 100% chlorine-resistant fabric
- Inner mesh briefs
- One back pocket with hook-and-loop closure
- Allover graphic
- This product has been made with Primegreen, a series of high-performance recycled materials using no virgin polyester.
- Product colour: Legacy Blue
- Product code: GE2063
1. ORDER ONLINE
Shop our extensive range of online products. When you've found what you're looking for, simply add it to your shopping cart and proceed to the checkout.
2. CHOOSE YOUR CLICK & COLLECT STORE
At checkout, selected Contact Free Click & Collect from stores
3. WHEN YOUR ORDER IS READY, CALL US TO SCHEDULE PICK UP
When your order is ready for collection, we will SMS or email you to notify you. Call your collection store to schedule a Pick Up time.
4. CALL ON ARRIVAL AND STAY IN THE CAR
Once a suitable time is arranged, you can drive to the store's car park and collect your order.
1. What is Contact Free Click & Collect?
Contact Free Click & Collect is our way of keeping our customers and staff safe during the COVID-19 outbreak. This option allows you to order your shopping online and collect it from and eligible store without having to come into close contact with others.
2. When will my order be ready?
After your order has been placed you will recieve an email or SMS (depending on what you selected as a preferred contact) confirming your order is ready for collection, along with the store details. The confirmation alert is sent to you when the order has been processed in full; therefore visiting the store prior to receiving the alert may result in your items not being ready.
3. When can i collect my order?
Orders must be collected during store opening hours. Store trading hours are displayed online on our store locator page.