3-STRIPES TRACK SUIT PANT
A TRICOT TRACK SUIT MADE FOR THE ATHLETE AT REST.
A classic never goes out of style. Iconic 3-Stripes stretch from collar to cuff on this track suit. The jacket has a retro tall collar. The pants have a modern tapered-leg fit. Recycled polyester tricot gives both pieces a slight sheen.
Both pieces sold separately.
- Jacket and pants: Regular fit strikes a comfortable balance between loose and snug
- Jacket: Stand-up collar
- Jacket: Long sleeves with banded cuffs;
- Pants: Tapered legs with elastic cuffs
- Jacket and pants: 100% recycled polyester tricot
- Jacket: Side slip-in pockets; Full zip;
- Pants: Side slip-in pockets; Drawcord on elastic waist
- Color: Scarlet / Black / White
- Product code: GD5098
1. ORDER ONLINE
Shop our extensive range of online products. When you've found what you're looking for, simply add it to your shopping cart and proceed to the checkout.
2. CHOOSE YOUR CLICK & COLLECT STORE
At checkout, selected Contact Free Click & Collect from stores
3. WHEN YOUR ORDER IS READY, CALL US TO SCHEDULE PICK UP
When your order is ready for collection, we will SMS or email you to notify you. Call your collection store to schedule a Pick Up time.
4. CALL ON ARRIVAL AND STAY IN THE CAR
Once a suitable time is arranged, you can drive to the store's car park and collect your order.
1. What is Contact Free Click & Collect?
Contact Free Click & Collect is our way of keeping our customers and staff safe during the COVID-19 outbreak. This option allows you to order your shopping online and collect it from and eligible store without having to come into close contact with others.
2. When will my order be ready?
After your order has been placed you will recieve an email or SMS (depending on what you selected as a preferred contact) confirming your order is ready for collection, along with the store details. The confirmation alert is sent to you when the order has been processed in full; therefore visiting the store prior to receiving the alert may result in your items not being ready.
3. When can i collect my order?
Orders must be collected during store opening hours. Store trading hours are displayed online on our store locator page.